Friday, December 25, 2009

1st day of... boredom

So.. Today's the 1st day of christmas, and I am bored to death.
It's snowing like crazy outside, and nothing interesting on TV.
Last night, we celebrated christmas at my aunt & uncle's house, a total of 11 people.
I got a Necklace, Pink Ipod Nano, Money, Gift certificates (At the mall, for a manicure, and footmassage), Fantasy, Socks, Perfume, Face cream + Cleansing gel, Turtles, Candles, and Cookbooks!
Spent most of the day trying to figure out how my Ipod Nano works.
How hard could it be...?
Pretty damn hard! But I love it, and it's really cute!

René got a PS3, Tekken 6, Pes 2010, Fifa 2010, Need for speed, and Cod Modern Warfare 2. Money, gift certificate, socks, shoes, perfume, and probably more stuff that I've forgotten about already.
René spent most of the day playing different games on the PS3.
I played some Tekken 6 with him too, and now my left tumb looks like a banjo.
No more PS3 for me for a while.

Edited some typos, cause I'm dating a grammar nazi....

No comments:

Post a Comment